Tue, Oct 15|
United Church of Hyde Park
SOUTH SIDE CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUP | EVERY 3RD TUESDAY OF THE MONTH (4)
The small group fosters an enviromnemt of sharing the challenges of caregiving, and developing coping strategies that are beneficial for the caregiver and those they care for. Group meets every 3rd Tuesday of the month until November 19, 2019.
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2019, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
United Church of Hyde Park , 1448 East 53rd Street, Chicago, IL 60615
About the event
Need support caring for an aging adult? JOIN WITH OTHERS IN A CARING ENVIRONMENT.
The goals of the small group:
- Sharing the challenges of caregiving.
- Developing coping strategies that are beneficial for the caregiver and those they care for.
- Who cares for the caregiver?
- Why do we feel guilty when we desire or take time off for ourselves.
- Where can we find resources.
- ALL ARE WELCOME
- For more info or to register contact 773/363-1620 email@example.com. With a 48-hour notice, transportation is available.
- Off the Pews: Faith in Action | South Side Aging Resource Experts Network (SHARE Network) | Section of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine, University of Chicago | Chicago Hyde Park Village